I chose to write about Aidan and Ruby. I like how Aidan seems to be able to go through all the important details of the story, without making a short story long. I also like how he described all the characters in his own words, making it short and sweet, as well as easy to understand. He didn't include long quotes from the book, keeping it to a reasonable length. Ruby also kept her response short. She made her response seem like she was talking to you, and not writing an actual review. She also kept her response funny and lighthearted.
My blog entries tend to be pretty boring, and I quote way too much stuff. I need to make them more engaging, and be less informal with them (like Ruby). Instead of telling the audience what I'm saying, I should show them what I mean, like what Aidan did.
No comments:
Post a Comment