I just read Eric and Aidan's blogs. It made me realize that I really need to stop writing really lengthly blogs about what I read. Maybe a brief retell, some text connections, or what I thought about what I had read.
I really liked the way that Eric had his post laid out. It was simple, clear and to the point. He managed to give a retell of the book, but had managed to inject his opinion and views into it as well. This is something that I want to work on.
Aidan was writing about a book that I read a few months ago, and he thought about it in the same mindset that I had. I found the book interesting because I was a mix of the two characters, in that I question a lot of what happens in life, but otherwise I just let stuff happen, and run its course. Either way, like both of the characters, I get things done.
No comments:
Post a Comment